FUTURE FOR HEROES
17-20 MAY 2013
Who is it for?
This is a FREE 4-day ‘follow-up’ programme open to everyone who has attended a Future For Heroes Programme at Brathay or Middle Aston
Where is it held?
The Future For Heroes Follow-up will be held at Brathay Hall, Ambleside, Cumbria LA22 0HP
What are the Programme Aims?
- To reflect & review progress since your initial Future For Heroes programme
- Recap on the key learning, principles & outcomes of the Future For Heroes Programme
- To hear about the new ‘Future For Heroes 2’ Course
- To participate in some new, interesting and enjoyable outdoor activities
- To support the delivery of a large civilian event [the Brathay Marathon]
When is it?
Arrive at 18.00hrs on Friday 17 May 2013 – programme commences at 18.30hrs
Brathay Marathon & Open Day Sunday 19 May 2013 [the Future For Heroes Team are invited to support this event by managing one or more of the Refreshment Stations during the event]
Depart at 12.30hrs on Monday 20 May 2013
How do I apply for the programme?
For further information and to book a free place on this 4-day programme please contact:
Julia Paton e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org